Health includes taking care of yourself every day, understanding that challenges are normal, and knowing what to do when you don’t feel well.
If you need crisis support or you’re currently in distress, the following resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Emergency Services: 911
- UBC Campus Security: 604.822.2222
- Hope for Wellness Line offers immediate mental health counseling and crisis intervention to all Indigenous peoples across Canada. 1-855-242-3310
- Vancouver Crisis Line: 1.800.784.2433
- Access & Assessment Centre (walk-ins 7:30am – 9:30pm): 604.675.3700
- Victim Link: 1.800.563.0808
- Urgent Care, UBC Hospital: 2211 Wesbrook Mall (8am – 10pm). Urgent care or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.