Health includes taking care of yourself every day, understanding that challenges are normal, and knowing what to do when you don’t feel well.
- Wellness Centre: At the Wellness Centre, talk with a trained student for tips and resources on stress, study tips, or navigating university life
- Counselling Services: If you’re feeling persistently stressed, anxious, or sad, make an appointment with a Wellness Advisor
- Student Health Services: Visit a doctor, nurse, or other medical professional on campus
- Crisis Support: Reach out for immediate help if you or someone else is in danger, or at risk of harming yourself or others
- Urgent Care, UBC Hospital: 2211 Wesbrook Mall (8am – 10pm). Urgent care or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
Help a Friend
Visit the Student Services website to learn more about how to help if you’re concerned about a friend who is feeling hopeless or thinking of harming themselves.
If you have an urgent concern or you’re currently in distress, the following resources are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week: