The Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Office (SVPRO) is a confidential place for those who have experienced or been impacted by, any form of sexual or gender-based violence, harassment, or harm, regardless of where or when it took place. They recognize that you are the expert of your own experience and you get to decide what is right for you. They aim to be a safer space for all by respecting each person’s unique and multiple identities and experiences. All genders and sexualities are welcome.
SVPRO is able to offer support in the following ways:
- Help to find a safe place to stay
- Arrange academic concession
- Explain your reporting options
- Go with you to the hospital, police, or court
- Coordinate support services amount campus and community partners
- And more
We believe you.
To learn more or access support, please visit the SVPRO website.