This page provides links to the Request and Appeal forms for Engineering Student Services (ESS). If you have any questions about the content of these forms, please contact ESS.
This is an offline form. Use this form if online registration has closed or if you are auditing a course.
Click on the button below to submit a request for academic concession. For more information regarding Exams and Concessions, please see the FAQ page.
Note: For any professional development or leadership opportunities that require you to miss a final exam, you must also complete the Course Absence Request form (below).
Please fill out the Course Absence Request form for any professional development or leadership opportunities that require you to miss scheduled coursework.
For events that you know will occur during the final exam period:
- Notice is required before the end of the second week of classes to give maximum time to accommodate the activity, and
- You are still required to submit the Request for Academic Concession Form (above). In the space provided to outline reason(s) for missing final exam, merely indicate that you have submitted this Course Absence Form.
For events outside of the final exam period:
- Submit the form a minimum of one month in advance of the activity
Formal approval and accommodations are at the discretion of the course instructor. Please note, you will need to fill out one form for every course that you are missing during the time that you are away.
Steps for approval:
- Fill out form with information about your activity
- Print off form
- Have the form signed by your faculty or staff advisor associated with the activity (if you do not have a staff/faculty advisor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval)
- Meet with your professor and discuss a plan to make-up missed work
- Once your professor has signed, the student will return the form to ESS to have it date stamped. Please keep a copy for your records.
Any questions can be directed to APSC Professional Development at email@example.com.
This form is currently closed.
Program placement decisions are generally final, but students who believe that they have not been admitted to a program due to an error in process or who believe they deserve special consideration due to extenuating circumstances may appeal their placement decision. Such requests, along with supporting documentation, must be submitted using the Appeal for Reconsideration of Second Year Placement form found below.
Looking for Applications?
Please visit one of the following pages: